**Many settlements and verdict must be held in confidentiality, therefore the list below is not an exhaustive list. It's also important as you review past successes on this site or others, that past success is not an indicator for future success. Each case is different despite similarities to a past case.**
$1,394,217.30 Net to client
- A man was killed when an 18-wheeler with an improperly secured load swerved into his lane resulting in his death. Leaving behind a wife and son.
$1,823,362.87 Net to client
- A mother was killed when broadsided by a drunk driver leaving a husband, child and parents.
$1,755,129.86 Net to client
- A man was killed in a construction fall while helping erect a building leaving behind a minor daughter.
$603,968.20 Net to client
- A passenger of a motor vehicle hit by an 18-wheeler injured shoulder resulting in permanent injuries.
- Death of a juvenile in a private juvenile facility as a result of asphyxiation
- Death of an oil field worker struck by a hose releasing pressure from the well
- Death of a man killed by malfunction of a hay spear attachment resulting in the hay bale falling on him
- Death of a man killed with 3 others by a drunk driver in the "Affluenza" case